What do we offer?
The Adventure Inn offers great value in lodging and the perfect choice for your accommodations in Moab. We do not only offer lodging in our well maintained, clean and conveniently equipped rooms, but also provide one of the best Wi-Fi connections in town along with a relaxing yard with lots of shade.
We are open all year around 24/7.
Our Amenities & Services include:
- High Speed Wi-Fi – probably one of the best in town
- Coin operated guest laundry
- Relaxing yard with lots of grass, shade as well as tables and chairs
- Continental breakfst from 6:30 am to 9:30 am with fresh brewed startbucks coffee; decaf coffee; hot chocolate; selection of tea; scrambled eggs; meat item; yogurts; cereals; oatmeal; fruits; toast; mini muffins & donuts; juices; butter & jelly; honey; peanut butter (reduced selection from late October through early March)
- Early bird coffee from 5:30 am to 7 am (regular coffee only)
- Complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate all day long
- Hair dryer in all rooms
- Free ice (self-serve ice-machine)
- Walking distance to many restaurants and convenience stores
- All ground level rooms
- One single parking space per room – sorry, we don’t have space for trailers!
- All rooms with fridge & microwave
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Flat screen TV’s with cable, including HBO
- Table and 2 chairs in each room
- In room telephone with free local calls
- All Rooms are non-smoking
- Most Major Credit Cards Accepted
- Tour booking assistance
- Eco friendly laundry detergent, eco-friendly and bio degradable toiletries and coffee cups
What we don’t offer (but have created alternatives in most cases)?
- We don’t have a pool ⇒ the nicest pool – the indoor/outdoor public pool with waterslides is only a short walk
- No wash & fold service ⇒ use our onsite coin operated laundry for your convenience
- No guest computer ⇒ use your own device and connect to our high speed Wi-Fi
- We don’t allow pets ⇒ if you do see a dog on our premises it will be a service animal.
- All rooms are nonsmoking ⇒ you are welcome to smoke in our yard or outside of your room – thank you for using the ashtrays
- Our parking at the economy rooms is somewhat tight. Only one vehicle per room ⇒ you get to park in front of or close to your room.
- No trailer parking ⇒ and sorry, we don’t have an alternative for you on this.
- The Budget rooms are closer to Main Street – please expect to hear some noise if the air conditioner is off ⇒ the walls are concrete blocks and we installed dual pane windows to help to keep the noise down
- No coffeemakers in the rooms ⇒ grab a cup of coffee or tea available all day in our lobby or take advantage of our early bird coffee starting at 5:30 am.
- No overpriced rooms ⇒ our pricing is fair and often among the best deals in town