When looking for a hotel or motel in Moab Utah, close to Arches and Canyonlands National parks, look no further – come and stay at the Adventure Inn & Motel – the home for your adventures in Moab, Utah!
Why stay with us?
- We are NOT a chain motel
- Our free Wi-Fi internet is real high speed, probably one of the best in town
- Guest laundry – affordable & coin operated
- Relaxing grass-yard area with chairs/tables and lots of shade from mature trees. Bring a snack or beverages, read a book or just relax in the shade.
- Free continental breakfast (see “What we offer” section for more details)
- All ground level rooms with no stairs
- Choose between the smaller and larger premium rooms to fit your budget (microwaves only available in premium rooms)
- Park in front of or close to your room (sorry no trailer parking available)
- Complimentary Starbucks coffee and a great selection of Tea all day
- We have a recycling center
- Only eco-friendly laundry detergent, eco-friendly and bio degradable toiletries, coffee cups and plates are used
- Restaurants and convenience stores within walking distance
- The motel has been around since the 1950’s but has been constantly updated, remodeled and new construction added
- All rooms nonsmoking.
- We enforce our no pet policy
- And of course, our rooms are always clean and well maintained
It’s important for us to offer great affordable lodging with personal attention for your exciting and relaxing stay in the Moab area. We work hard so you feel home for your adventures in and around Moab and have a good night’s sleep. In addition, at our motel you don’t need to just stick in your rooms – we invite you to our shady yard to relax, have a snack or a drink, meet with other visitors from all over the world or enjoy the astonishing sunsets right from our property.
Located just minutes from Arches National Park and a short distance from Canyonlands National Park and Dead Horse Point State Park, the Adventure Inn & Motel offers great value in lodging and the perfect choice for your accommodations in Moab Utah.